Vascular Technologist/Sonographer (RVT/RVS)
Tri-Cities Vein & Vascular Institute is currently seeking an experienced Registered Vascular Technologist/Sonographer (RVT/RVS) to join our team in the heart of the Northwest’s wine country, Tri-Cities, WA. We are located in sunny Eastern Washington State.
- Vascular Technology credentialed (ARDMS/CCI) with 4+ years of experience required. BS preferred.
- Productivity applications proficient (Microsoft Word/Excel/ Paint) required.
- ICAVL accreditation experience/maintenance preferred.
- Ability to perform the full spectrum of vascular ultrasound studies including TCD, physiologic testing, and providing ultrasound guidance assistance in endovenous ablation treatment.
- Exam preliminary reporting proficient.
- Ability to work well in a team approach, high volume/fast paced setting with other support staff, practice management and providers.
If you would like to find out more about this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or call 509-946-9707.
Tri-Cities Vein & Vascular Institute is a private practice and IAC Accredited Vascular Ultrasound Lab committed to the care and improvement of the quality of life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high standards of care, with compassion, respect, and integrity in all aspects of our practice for the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following statements are essential and timeless. We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual. We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness. We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives. We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity. We work hard to enhance our reputation for accessibility, professionalism, performance, and the depth and quality of our long-term relationships. We endeavor to be valued as a leader in Vascular Care for our patients and community.